FREE Outdoor Gym Programme – open to all
Did you know that Leicester has more than 30 outdoor gyms across the city which are free to use!
Leicester City Lifestyle will be holding free outdoor gym sessions between 4 June 2018 – 26 August 2018.
The sessions will be held at a number of parks across the city with trained instructors on hand to assist and help individuals use various equipment.
The free sessions will take place in two 6 week blocks, with the first block starting on Monday 4th June – Sunday 15th July 2018, and the second block starting on Monday 16th July to Sunday 26th August 2018.
Locations of sessions are as below:
Monday 4th June – Sunday 15th July 2018
- Mondays at Beaumont Park 2pm – 3pm
- Wednesdays at Cossington 4pm – 5pm and Braunstone Park 6pm – 7pm
- Thursdays at Langley Walk 9:30am – 10:30am and Bede Park 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Saturdays at Jesse Jackson 3pm – 4pm
Monday 16th July – Sunday 26th August 2018
- Mondays at Victoria Park 2pm – 3pm
- Wednesdays at Evington Park 4pm – 5pm and Exchange Park 6pm – 7pm
- Thursdays at Nelson Mandela 9:30am – 10:30am and Aylestone Park 5:30pm – 6:30pm
For a map of outdoor gyms across Leicester please click here
For further information please visit https://www.leicester.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/sport-and-leisure/active-lifestyle/outdoor-gyms/