The toolkit should help researchers develop more relevant research questions, consider engagement of ethnic minority communities in a more structured way, and provide tips on better participation and dissemination of research findings. The toolkit covers:
- Section 1: Consideration of the communities which your research needs to involve.
- Section 2: Undertaking effective patient and public involvement (PPI) in research
- Section 3: Conducting effective recruitment in Ethnic Minority communities
- Section 4: Ensuring cultural competency in the conduct of your research
- Section 5: Providing effective feedback to research participants
- Section 6: Recognising the importance of recruiting Ethnic Minority communities in research: preparing a grant application
- Top Tips
Access to the online toolkit can be found here.